Pages are not private by plan

good day
About Membership.

It has been quite a while since I purchased the plugin, but I cannot set it up properly.

Pages that are set to private on a particular plan (e.g. Plan A) are also set to private on other plans (e.g. Plan B and Plan C).

As shown in the attached image, you can add a private page only for (for example, Plan A) and then add a private page for (for example, Plan B or Plan C).
(I have not added any pages to be made private in Plan B or Plan C.

In the hivepress→memberships settings, the

Single Pages
Attribute
All Pages

I have tried everything and nothing has changed.

Also, the same page is private with no login and a specific plan (e.g. Plan A) tied to it.

The same page becomes private when the user is not logged in.
The same page will be made private for a specific plan (e.g. Plan A).
I would like to know how to make a page private for other plans.

Also, I would like to add the following code, where is your_membership_plan_plan_id?

Thank you in advance.

add_filter(
    'hivepress/v1/templates/site_header_block',
    function( $template ) {

if(is_user_logged_in()){
			if(hivepress()->get_version('memberships')){
				$membership = \HivePress\Models\Membership::query()->filter(['user' => get_current_user_id()])->get_first();

if(! $membership || your_membership_plan_id === $membership->get_plan__id()){
            		$template = hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
						$template,.
						[
							'blocks' => [
								'listing_submit_link' => [
									'type' => 'content',.
								],
							],.
						]
					);
        		}
    		}
		}else{
			$template = hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
				$template,.
				[
					'blocks' => [
						'listing_submit_link' => [
							'type' => 'content',.
						],
					],.
				]
			);
		}

return $template; }
    },
);

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hello, I sent you

HI,

Unfortunately, access is blocked when we follow your link. Most likely, there is a restriction on the part of your hosting provider, I recommend that you review the settings or contact your hosting provider.

Hello.

I just changed my server settings.
Please check it out.

Hi,

Please provide more details or we can change the language to English, as the site is now in the live version.

I’m Japanese, so I don’t speak English.
I translate and make sentences for this, too.

Hi,

I see. We just need you to approve changing the Japanese interface language on your site to English so that we can check this issue in more detail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.