Payment gateway not working

I have PayPal payment gateway integrated to the website as all is setup perfectly but at the check when I click on pay with Paypal or credit card it just keep loading without displaying the button for PayPal and credit
…this is the website url ashghaali.com

Hi,

Please make sure you set up payments correctly, you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center

Also, please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

The payment is setup perfectly I checked again with the woocommerce docs. And I only have litespeed cache plugin and hivepress and it’s extension in the site as plugin and I have refresh the permalinks like you suggested but the problem persist … kindly help me look into this more

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.