Payment options per vendor

Dear team,

For a booking platform I’m building the following using RentalHive.

A “free” booking platform where people can advertise their holiday home and have people book it through the calendar. If they want more, like featured postings, full booking service and/or never expiring postings they can take the premium option for the add.

For the free version I want users to book through the site, and the vendor accepts however payments are direct to the vendor. To avoid any costs and risks through the platform in free version.

So the main questions is. Can I create a free package that does not show a payment options? And the seller can just add the payment details in the confirmation notes?

Hi,

You can try to restrict bookings to specific categories in HivePress > Settings > Booking Categories.
After that, create paid packages in Paid Listings for these categories.
For all other categories without bookings, please create a free package without linking it to a WooCommerce product.

1 Like

Thanks andrii, I will check it out. It might work out if I go for that option. I guess it will mean that I can’t use the categories in the search filter anymore as well as listing top categories. It might be an option to go for attributes as categories we’ll see how it works out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.