Pop-up plugins not working

*** edit ***

i am trying to use a pop-up plugin to display a welcome/email subscription pop-up on the main page, but the ones i’ve tried so far are not working.

is there some conflict with them and hivepress coding?

can you recommend a pop-up plugin that works with hivepress?

thanks!

*** edit ***

i am trying to put a welcome mat announcement popup at the top of my page, including an email subscribe box.

i have tried multiple plugins - popup maker froze my whole site.

i’d like to use icegram, but it is not displaying correctly either.

after trying multiple ones that are updated, popular and supposed to work, i’m wondering if there is something in hivepress that is messing up these popups?

i just want a simple welcome mat popup to appear at the top of the site on load, lightbox or whatever works. can someone help with a working solution?

thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

thanks for replying andrii! i tried the plugins popup maker and icegram, and they did not display correctly. can you recommend a pop-up plugin that works with hivepress?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t give you more details because we haven’t tested any of them. Please try the most popular ones, and if any of them work correctly, it would be great if you could share it here for other users.

ok, will do, thanks!

Hi Sunshineplatypus,

You can try these 3 plugins:

• Easy Notification Bar
  • myStickymenu
  • WordPress Notification Bar

They are all very simple, but might do the job. It all depends on your requirements.

Let me know if you found out a different one compatible with HivePress themes.

Thanks!

Hi,
could you please update if you found a popup plugin that works properly?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.