Popup not showing up for signed in users for Replying to Listing, Writing a Review, and Messaging Vendor

I’m currently developing a new site and I found that when I’m logged in as a regular user or vendor, the popup for replying to a listing, writing a review, reporting a listing, messaging a vendor doesn’t show up.

However, if I’m logged in as an admin it works for me.

I’ve disabled the memberships extension and it still doesn’t work.

Steps to reproduce

1. Log in as a regular user or vendor that signed up through the HivePress registration form.
  2. Go to a Listing, press on the “Reply to Listing” button, “Write a Review”, or “Report Listing”
    or
  3. Go to Experts > Press on the Message icon

Actual result

The popup doesn’t show up.

Expected result

The popup which allows me to Reply to Listing, Write a Review, Report a Listing, and Message Vendor should be showing up but it doesn’t.

Extra details

https://five.alephmedia.my
Username: alephmedia
Password: testtest123

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi Andrii,

I have already tried disabling all plugins apart from HivePress, switched theme to WordPress default Twenty Twenty Three. The issue is still persistent regardless.

Also, there is no caching enabled for the website at this moment.

Thanks,
Alan

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.