Pricing fields showing incorrect prices

I am having issues with pricing for listings. The price field that appears is for a daily price, However I would like vendors to be able to offer an hourly rate. the problem is that if I set a daily price, as this field is not optional, the hourly slot then becomes the daily price ( or does it?) I set the daily price at 125 but for some reason when a date and an hour are selected on the calendar, the price increases from 125 to 150. which isnt only not just an hour slot but its not even the original price i entered for the day rate. Is there a way for users to book time slots by the hour and to pay an hourly rate? I only have enable time slots available and have deselected daily booking to see if this would help but there was no improvement

Hi,

Please note that you can use daily booking or time based for one listing, unfortunately, it is not possible to use both features at the same time.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii

yes I only have time based booking enabled but I have the same issue

1 Like

Hi,

I see. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.