Publish automatically to certain user/member level

Hi, I have this set up on a Joomla site, but I’m not sure if it’s an option here.

This would be for new vendors who are not verified and do not have a verified listing yet.

Rather than using the pending status on new listings and vendors can’t view or edit them during this time, is it possible to publish ALL listings to be viewable to a certain level (like contributor status)? Then during review, I can move them all to public status once they are approved.

I do have the free Members (MemberPress) plugin installed which has the user permissions form at the bottom of each hivepress listing.

Thanks,
Sarah

Hi,

It’s very strange that you have our plugins installed on Joomla because they cannot be installed on Joomla; it’s an entirely different system.
Please check in more detail if these are HivePress extensions.

It is possible to publish without moderation and according to some criteria, but there is no such function, it will require a customization code.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi, sorry that was taken out of context. In other systems (joomla) I’ve used the publish automatically to a certain user permission which works amazingly, rather than using a pending post system because it’s restrictive to the user.

I was just wondering if there was a similar system I could implement on hivepress.

Thank you,
Sarah

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.