QR code on listings

Hello everyone,

I would like to add QR code for each listing. There are already severall plugin for that that are automatically generated QR for each “listing” or "woocommerce product.

My question is which php file should I modified to add this code or any other custom feature to listings??

Thanks,

Yes, it may be possible if you use a plugin that supports custom post types, listing is a custom “hp_listing” post type. Let me know if you find a plugin that allows this and provides a shortcode or another code for embedding the QR, I’ll share a code snippet to embed it.

1 Like

Hi Ihor do you think this can work?

<?php echo do_shortcode('[wooqr id="' . get_the_ID() . '" title="' . get_the_title() . '" price="' . get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), '_regular_price', true) . '"]'); ?>

the plugin I’m using is called “QR Code Woocommerce” and when I go to the listing (woocommerce product in this case" as Admin I can see it. They already show the shortcode to put there [wooqr id=“2439” title=“1” price=“1”] but I want to do something automatic that can get the ID number itself.

Yes, but this plugin seems to be specific to WooCommerce, I’m not sure if it’ll fetch the HivePress listing details correctly. Please ask the plugin developers if it can be used with custom post types (WooCommerce product is a custom “product” post type, HivePress listing is a custom “hp_listing” post type).

It seams that those plugins are supporting custom post types:

immagine

last one i think is the one I’m using. Chat Gptp is suggesting those :smiley:

immagine

@ihor we find the right one QR Code Composer. I’ve tested it and is working with all sort of pages in the website so we disable it for what we dont need and is working for listings itself. No code needed.

So if anyone need something like that I’m happy to help with this info.

Andrea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.