ReCaptcha is not displayed in login form

Some users reported problems with Goggle reCaptcha v2 Enterprise then I have generated new reCaptcha on Google and now also me have same issue with login or register. ReCaptcha is not displayed.

The same keys are woking properly on other plugins on this site, eg. for wp-admin login or WPForm. I’ve reinstalled HivePress plugin but reCaptcha on login and register widget still not working. What I need to do? It is free version of plugin, shoud I pay to enable back this feature?

Could someone help me, how to solve the problem?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Please ensure you have configured reCaptcha correctly, you can check this doc: How to enable Google reCaptcha - HivePress Help Center. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

1 Like

I have configured reCaptcha correctly, also cache is disabled for logged in users, what you mean third-party plugins?

Hi,

Please try to disable all third-party plugins except HivePress, clear the cache, and check if the issue persists.

WPForms Lite plugin which is also using reCaptcha (invisible v3) has been disabled then your plugin is working correct with captcha v2. What I can to do if I still have to using WPForms plugin?

Ok, I found a solution, thank you for your help.
Conflict-free mode in Captcha tab on WPForms plugin was a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.