Redirect Favorites menu if user does not have a favorite listing yet

Can you help me provide a solution for when there are no favorites listed on the favorite page of the current user then he/she will be redirected to a custom page of my choice. This will help ensure that users are not left on an empty page and that they are directed to a more meaningful page.

I appreciate your time and assistance in this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Do you at least know the correct hook or filter that can be used in order to check if the Favorites endpoint is present or not so I can add a condition to redirect it to the custom page of my choice? Thanks.

Hi,

Please check this PHP sample snippet Add a custom item to the user account menu #hivepress #users · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.