Redirect to checkout doesn't work

I’m working on localhost, I have the marketplace and woocommerce plugins activated.

When making a reservation and clicking on the “Proceed to Payment” button, an error “Something went wrong” appears, I attach the screen

Estoy trabajando en localhost, tengo activado los plugin marketplace y woocommerce.

Al momento de hacer una reserva y dar click en el botón “Proceed to Payment” sale un error “Something went wrong”, adjunto la pantalla

Steps to reproduce

Reservar cualquier anuncio de la página

Do you have created Woocommerce Pages that are necessary ?
Like Checkout or Cart page.

If the pages were automatically created, they are now part of the top menu like the image.

si automáticamente se crearon las páginas, ahora están como parte del menú superior como la imagen.

It was solved, the problem is with the sample products, if new products are loaded if it works

se solucionó, el inconveniente es con los productos de ejemplo, si se carga nuevos productos si funciona

Yes, this issue may occur for existing listings added before Marketplace, re-saving a listing or adding a new one will generate a hidden WooCommerce product so the checkout will work. You can manage the header menu to remove these WooCommerce page links in Appearance/Menus.

P.S. Please use Google Translate if there are any other issues, this way questions/answers may be useful to others searching the solutions.

Please can you help me how to remove the woocommerce links from the header please.

I have checked the menu and they do not appear, I attach the menu screen from the admin.

The only links I need in the header is home and blog

Por favor me pueden ayudar como eliminiar los enlaces woocommerce del encabezado por favor.

He revisado el menú y no aparecen, adjunto la pantalla del menú desde el admin.

Los únicos enlaces que necesito en el encabezado es home y blog

Please create a new menu in Appearance/Menus and assign it to the Header location, then you can control all the items that you want to appear in header via this menu.

If possible, please use Google Translate if there are any other issues, this way questions/answers may be useful to others searching the solutions.

it worked perfect thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.