Regions not adding while importing listings

I’m experiencing an issue with importing listings using the HivePress Import extension. My listings have location data in the CSV file, but after importing, the geolocation regions page remains empty, and no locations are added to the listings.
I am using MapBox api for location.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

• Prepared a CSV file with a location column formatted as 6706 Taylor Circle Montgomery, AL 36117
  • Uploaded and mapped the CSV columns to the corresponding fields in HivePress.
  • Imported the listings successfully, but the locations are not connecting to geolocation regions.

However, when I manually add a listing and select a location from the suggestions in the location field, the location is added correctly to the regions.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards
Rob Badhorn

Hi,

Please try installing this version of the extension and repeat the import of location Release 1.3.7.2 · hivepress/hivepress-geolocation · GitHub
Also, please note that you need to import three fields: text, latitude, and longitude.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.