Registration form - link for added Privacy Policy

Hi there,

Could you please tell me how to add a link to the Privacy Policy page from Registration form?
I was able to do it for Terms and Conditions (HivePress > Settings > Users > Registration Terms Page), but I don’t know how to set it for Privacy Policy.

2023-04-06 (2)

Also, how can I change the text from “I agree to the terms and conditions” to “I read and agree to the Terms & Conditions”?

Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no separate checkbox for privacy, you can change the existing text in the Loco Translate and add another link (privacy policy) there or use a PHP snippet Add privacy and terms line to sign in?

I was able to add a link to the Privacy Policy page from Registration Form by tweaking a snippet provided by HivePress. Here it is in case someone would like to use it. Let me know if there is a mistake, but it works fine for me. Thanks.

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/user_register',
	function( $form ) {
		  $form['fields']['custom_message_terms_policy'] = [
			'caption' => 'I have read and agree to the <a href="copy your Privacy Policy URL here" target="_blank"> Privacy Policy </a>.</small>',
			'type'      => 'checkbox',
			'required' => true,
			'_external' => true,
			'_order'    => 1000,
		];

return $form;
	},
);
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.