Registration on the website

In the three weeks of my website’s existence, on which I post unique content every day that I buy on content exchanges, more than one person has not submitted ads. There are only fake ads on my site that I created myself for the sake of appearance. I am actively promoting the site, connected it to all search engines, connected SEO plugins, the site appeared in all search engines, but no one places ads on it. Maybe it’s all about the standard registration on the site? It is very uncomfortable. There is also a very inconvenient menu, it is difficult to notice it in the mobile version. Please tell me, how can HivePress make it so that an unregistered user can submit an ad? I think it’s inconvenient for people to register on my site.

Hi! My site has been running longer than yours and, like you, I haven’t registered any users. In these times, it’s not enough just to create a website and wait for users to find your site. If you can’t offer something different than other similar sites, (there are a lot of them) it’s hard to promote it and start a blank site. So I think we should pump money into an FB advertising campaign and look for a relatively cheap advertising solution (radio or local TV channels). Do you have Google Analytics installed on your site? Have you checked how many visitors your website has? If yes, you have visitors, you need to convert they to registered users. You need lot of visitors, and advertisers at same time. No listings-no visitors/no visitors-no listings. If you think you have not registered users because the “complex” registration, I have created with ChatGPT a modal popup register script, specially for Hivepress. Go, check it on my website, and if you need I can send the whole package (not a one click plugin) I’ve created every readme and installing/setting instructions, license… So it’s not so hard to make it work. I tested it on different browsers, phones, and have not any problems with that, so this don’t kill your website :smile: My website(hungarian language, don’t panic, just find the X button on the modal to close, or try the register button “Regisztrálok”). The modal will pop up only after you start scrolling on the website! If it showing for you once, won’t showing again, because this place a cookie in your browser. https://privatpiac.hu

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much, you have a great website! SEO plugins, Google Analytics, and other useful plugins are installed on my site. I buy unique content on content exchanges, look at my website in the article section. I have 7 social media groups on the topic of my site and I have 30-60 visits every day, 300-600 views and today the first announcement on my site from a real person. I submitted the rest of the ads myself, for visibility. My website: kristinadate.ru Please write me the names of your plugin for creating a registration popup and tell me about it and how to use it. Or the coming is just its name in English, I will find it myself and watch the video on YouTube channels.

Hi! That is not an official wordpress plugin, and even not a “one click and ready” plugin. I’ve created this with ChatGPT. If you want, I can send it to you in email, or wait while I upload it to Github. (I don’t know the file upload is allowed here or not)

I don’t even know how I can download it. I do not even know what Github is, please try to send me an email, and if it does not work, please give me a link to the file. And please tell me how to use it and where to install it :slightly_smiling_face:

I have some books on site construction, maybe I can implement it in JavaScript somehow?

Hi! Well, will you give me a link to download the script?

Hi! hp_modal_popup_register_v1.zip - Google Drive

Thank you very much! But I can’t set it correctly. It seems that I upload everything where it is needed, but there is no result. I’m not installing it correctly. Could you show me in the screenshots the correct folder paths where to install files or upload a short tutorial video?

Hi! You can find every information in the readme files. If still not working, check this: you placed the files into your currently used theme or child theme folder ( I still recommend, don’t modify your main theme, generate a child theme, using child theme wizard, or similar plugin, after you generating, you need to re-configure your theme). Second, you need to put that some line of code into your theme’s functions.php if you use the direct file editing from the wordpress admin area, it sometimes not working, so I recommend log in to your server file editor, and directly edit from there. Third thing, if you don’t place the custom html block into your website, using the block editor, it will not working. Sorry but I have not time to make a youtube video because I need to work on my own (4) websites.

To be honest, I am already tired of developing this site, people do not submit ads, the site has been online for more than 1 month, I have connected it everywhere, the articles on it are all unique, but it is useless obsalyutno. I think there’s something wrong with it. The biggest mistake is that people cannot submit ads without registration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.