Request a Payout pop up doesn't appear

Hi, I want to ask why on my site the “Request a Payout” pop up doesn’t appear when pressed?

Thank for your help

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This is a list of plugins that I installed on my wordpress. I used elementor to customize some pages to make things easier without code.

Some other features such as make a request and others, can run well except for payout requests. I’ve tried disabling elementor and it still doesn’t work. This is my site address https://seenaudigital.com. I use bahasa Indonesia on my site. Thank you

Please make sure that the user has a Contributor role otherwise pop-ups also are not shown in the user account

This worked perfectly. Thanks alot yevhen!