Request a Payout pop up doesn't appear

Hi, I want to ask why on my site the “Request a Payout” pop up doesn’t appear when pressed?

Thank for your help

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This is a list of plugins that I installed on my wordpress. I used elementor to customize some pages to make things easier without code.

Some other features such as make a request and others, can run well except for payout requests. I’ve tried disabling elementor and it still doesn’t work. This is my site address https://seenaudigital.com. I use bahasa Indonesia on my site. Thank you

Please make sure that the user has a Contributor role otherwise pop-ups also are not shown in the user account

This worked perfectly. Thanks alot yevhen!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.