Request for Information on Multisite Usage of Plugin

Dear Support Team,

I hope this ticket finds you well. I am a user of your plugin and I have been very satisfied with its performance on my single WordPress site. However, I am planning to use this plugin on a WordPress multisite environment and I noticed that your current support does not include full support for multisite usage.

As I am considering the use of this plugin on a multisite, I would like to know how many users are currently using this plugin on a multisite environment. This information will give me some confidence in using the plugin on a multisite and help me make an informed decision.

I believe that multisite support is important for expanding the possibilities of your plugin, and I hope that you will consider adding full support for multisite usage in the near future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hi,

Please check this topic Integration with WPML

Hi but wpml Is not the same of multisite.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, we can’t guarantee 100% WP Multisite integration yet but there are no known issues at the moment so it may be ok. You can test it locally before launching your website.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.