Requirements field sends wrong details while placing order

Steps to reproduce

1. Vendor added a requirement in listing form- Test
  2. Customer placed the order and filled details in requirement field test as added by vendor
  3. Order is placed, Requirement field sends gibberish Values(Containing complete text written on home page in a single line)

Actual result

gibberish Values(Containing complete text written on home page in a single line)

Expected result

Where as it should just pass the actual details filled by customer

Extra details

https://rentn.com.au

Hi,

Please make sure you have the latest version of the Marketplace extension 1.3.9. Also, that you have the latest version of WooCommerce. After that, check if the HPOS feature is disabled: High-Performance Order Storage Documentation - WooCommerce

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi Andrii

Thanks for response, I just checked that HPOS is DISABLED already, and all the plugins are updated as per your email. But issue is still persisting. Let me know how it can be handled so that it should pass correct values.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.