Restore default emails

Hello, automatic emails: new registration, adding announcement, … do not work anymore- Is there a possibility to reset by default because it was very good so, I do not want to configure one by one in hivepress/email/ what was default were very good, thank you

Hi,
Please try to unpublish\delete your emails in HivePress > Emails. After this step, all emails will be by default.

[quote=“andrii, post:4, topic:3452, full:true”]
Bonjour,
Veuillez essayer de dépublier/supprimer vos e-mails dans HivePress > Emails. Après cette étape, tous les e-mails seront par défaut.
[/citation]

Je ne comprends pas, je n’ai rien dans : hivepress/email et je ne reçois aucun courrier de notification knowing that by installing yaysmtp it works, but before I had no plug-in and it worked, I had to disturb a default email configuration: which

[image]

Hi,
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.