Restrict claim listings to category

Hi - I have Claims installed and a product attached to the Claims. Is it possible to:

1. Only show the claims link on listings in a certain category? Or does it have to show on all listings?
  2. Manually make a listing claimed as an admin? I have a lot of listings already purchased and then decided to install the Claims plugin. Even tho these original listings are already purchased and owned, the Claims link now shows. It would be great if I could either put them into a category that is not attached to Claims link or manually force them to be claimed.

Thank you!

Hi,

1. Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
  2. Yes, you can enable Mark this listing as verified in Listings > edit current Listing > Settings > Verified, and then it will be impossible to send the claim for listing.
1 Like

Many thanks, Andrii.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.