Restrict custom attributes to a premium package?

Hi there,
I would like to make certain attributes visible for only certain packages or limit how many attributes a non paying customer can select when creating a listing. Is this possible with hivepress? if no is there a workaround? An example of scenario is that premium members should be able select 5 categories for their listing while no premium members can only select one category.
Thanks

Me again here. I see that you have a similar feature when adding a plan for membership? It seems like there are settings for “Listing Attributes” and “Vendor Attributes” that contains the list of attributes that should be hiding in the selected plan? I would like to be able to do something similar for the package. Being able to hide some attributes depending on the package the vendor select. I wonder why we would have that for members but not for vendors? Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. But we plan to add this feature in the next updates. Also, please note that memberships are for viewing restrictions, not editing.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks for the quick reply! I definitely intend to buy some extensions however, I am still exploring the product to make sure it would work for my use cases. I saw that in some previous posts you were planning to make the roadmap public, is this already case? If not do you have an ETA when that will be public or when a more customizable package will be available?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact time when this feature will be available. As for the public roadmap, we are still working on it, as there are so many features, we need more time for it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.