Restrict non-subscribers from being able to send messages

Is there a way to restrict non-subscribers from being able to send messages? If not, I would like to request this feature. I’m making a job board and I’m using the “message” function to allow candidates to submit their applications. However, today anyone logged in to the website can send a message; I need this submission to be for subscribers only

Hi,

For this purpose, we recommend using Memberships - Charge users for viewing listings | HivePress Extensions, Memberships - HivePress Help Center

I have Memberships; However, I didn’t find an option to allow only paid subscribers to have access to the information; Today, anyone registered on the site can send a message to the job advertiser

Hi,

You need to customize the restrictions according to your plan, please see the documentation for more details: How to set membership restrictions - HivePress Help Center. Also, note that you need to test only with a new user.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I have membership subscriptions and need only those customers who have opted for the paid plan;
be able to send a message to the job advertiser.

I didn’t find an option that allows you to place these restrictions;
Today, anyone registered on the site can send a message to the job advertiser.

Please make sure that you have the latest Memberships version, if so then there should be a restriction in HivePress/Settings/Memberships (if you also have Messages extension active). If you switch the restriction for Messages to All Users there, then only members will be able to send messages.