Restrict submit listing image upload

Hi, How can i restrict the listing to be submitted until the host uploads atleast three images. If three images are selected the listing should be submitted otherwise it can give an error/warning to say “Please Upload atleast three images”.

If i try to do it with jQuery it did’nt work on ajax.

Thanks

Hi,

Please use this sample PHP snippet: Change the maximum number of images per listing #hivepress #listings · GitHub

Hi andril i think you are misunderstanding. Basically what i am saying is the host uploads atleast three images otherwise the list won’t upload on the live enviroment. For example if i miss any “Mandatory” field and than try to submit the the listing the form gives an error “Fill this field/Field is empty” i am saying if somone try to submit the listing t=and uploads less than three images than the listing form will not submit and gives an error “Please upload three images”. That’s All

Thanks

Hi,

Please note that I have provided you with a sample snippet, you just need to change the value from max to min, then until the user uploads three images, they will not be able to publish the listing.