Reveal number on accept offer

Hello,
I want to provide phone details of vendors to user after they accept and pay for offer. I have only installed requests for now and would like 1. guidance on which extension will help me achieve this.
My site relies on users making requests and vendors making offers
2. Information on what happens when a user accepts offers with marketplace extension

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature; it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

As soon as the offer is accepted, the user pays for it (at the offer price or the default of the requested budget) and then an order is created.

Hi I created a child theme that can help you with this I would share it with you for a fee

1 Like

Hi Abe,
That’s great.
Kindly send link where I can test live function. Or advice how.
I much appreciate the help

Can you give me your info so I can send you a private massage?

Contact at logotenders@gmail.com

Hello bird, I would also be interested in seeing it live.

Thanks a lot

Sorry, I don’t know English and I use the translator.

“Abe”

Hi Aportodas if you would like to test it you can send me your email address and I’ll send you a link

Jamuper72@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.