Steps to reproduce

Create a vendor Rewiew.

Actual result

Bug Review displaying :
Capture d’écran 2022-11-06 à 14.22.26

Expected result

No "FORMAT_NOMBRE_POINT_DÉCIMALO

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, the error message you get, has this problem appeared after some changes on your website).

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists then please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

1 Like

Hi yevhen,

After investigation, this issue occur because a conflict with loco translate.

I’m really not settled and I’dd have preferred that it was a conflict of cache
Do you know if other customers have this problem and how to fix it?

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. screenshots, the error message you get, what string you had edited after which the problem has appeared or there is another problem with Loco Translate which causes this problem ).

Unfortunately I cannot know what sting has caused this issue because I use Loco translate since the beginning and I just used Rating functionality this week…

I have no error message displayed at any moment.

I just can say that ratings (5,0) works very fine when Loco is deactivated. When I turn it on, I have the rating layout like the screenshot above…

Do you know if there is any place where I can analyse loco intern files to see what’s the cause of the issue ?

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hi Yevhen,

It’s done.

Thank you for the details. As a possible solution, please try to translate number_format_decimal_point to a comma sign in French translation (Custom) in Loco Translate/WordPress/Development

1 Like

Hi yevhen,

Thank you it works perfectly :white_check_mark:
Can you please replace the subject so that I mark it as resolved?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.