Reviews Display Issue

Hello,

Reviews are very important when it comes to selling online but they are not correctly displayed at the moment.

On category pages, some of my listings have reviews but no stars is displayed. Sometimes, the number of reviews displayed is wrong.

On listing pages, at the top of the page, on many cases, the reviews are not displayed. We can find them at the bottom of the page.

There’s also another issue with reviews. When a listing gets a lot of reviews, the listing page become super long on mobile and people don’t reach the booking part at the right time. Can you display only the last 3 reviews and then add a button “Show More” if people want to see more?

Your theme is really nice and I love it so far. But this issue is very important for my business and I’m sure for other businesses too. I hope we can fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

HI,

Regarding not displaying the stars of reviews, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. As for the issue of reviews having a long page on the mobile version, this is a UI\UX issue, but we plan to improve it in the next updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.