"Search" button and "List a Property" button don't show properly

Hi there,

The “Search” button and “List a Property” button (gray color) don’t show properly when I click on “Listings”. But, when I click on the magnifying glass they both show OK.

2023-03-06 (2)

2023-03-06 (3)

Is there any quick fix for that?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Thank you Andrii,

I tried to disable plugin after plugin and when I disabled WooCommerce plugin the problem was solved. Which is very weird. But, I need the WooCommerce plugin for my RentalHive.

Any suggestions what to do?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please check if the problem is repeated on the demo site at this link https://rentalhive.hivepress.io/

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.