Search by location does not work for unauthorized users

Hello, my Google map location search only works when site users are signed in. When they are not signed in, it does not work. Kindly help. Thanks.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hello, your suggestion works. I use SiteGround Optimizer from my host. It is the cause of the issue. But I love the plugin and I dont want to disable it permanently. How do I disable it for logged-in users as you suggested? Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, I found this link through my hosting support. But I wouldn’t know which of them is causing the issue. Can you tell please?
How to disable the caching on my website - SiteGround KB

Please check if this plugin has an option to disable caching for logged-in users, if not then I recommend disabling it completely and using another caching plugin like LiteSpeed or WP Rocket.

You can also check if this SiteGround plugin has any settings to disable merging and optimizing JS scripts, it’s probably the cause of the issue - it marges all the JS scripts and cuts off the API key that is added after the Google Maps script URL.

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.