Search form (Price range)

Hello guys , i hope you are doing great.
I want to add the EURO Symbol to the price range in the search form and i cant find where to locate the file that contains the price range. I will wait for your guidance.

If you mean listing filter form then please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_filter',
	function($form){
		if(isset($form['fields']['price'])){
			$form['fields']['price']['label'] = $form['fields']['price']['label'].' (€)';
		}

return $form;
	},
);

Hello again and thank you for your reply.
i am talking about the price filter in this url: https://test-web.website/venus/

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_search',
	function($form){
		if(isset($form['fields']['price'])){
			$form['fields']['price']['label'] = $form['fields']['price']['label'].' (€)';
		}

return $form;
	},
);

Hello , that didnt work…

Please try to enable the label price field with this CSS snippet

.home .hp-form--listing-search .hp-form__field--number-range label{
	display: block !important;
}

Then it seems to be ok

Hello again , thank you for the response.
I wanted to add the price label inside the price field.
Is it possible;
Thank you for your time!!

As a temporary solution, we can recommend using a label like in the previous screenshot. Unfortunately, other solutions require advanced customization. Also, please note that text inside the price field disappears when the value of the field is changed

Ok thank your for the response!

In addition , i have installed an extension (Favorites) and i cant find the settings page or the list of the cars selected. Is there any sort code i have to use ?

If you mean where selected/favorites listings are saved then please check page Favorites in the account. The default URL is your-website/account/favorites/

Ok i see , that doesnt work without creating an account right?

Yes, in the current version keeping a list of favorites requires creating an account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.