Search Time in Search Bar

Hi guys, i’m creating a multi vendor marketplace for service bookings.
For this i need to search as a client for the time e.g from 8am - 10 am.
The result of the search should match with the time and days the service prodiver setup in his listing.

When the client want to book this service he should also have the option to choose the date and the time from 8am to 10 am for example. The hourly price should automaticly multiply with the hours the client book.
I don’t want to provide time slots and the client have to choose for 6 hours, 6 time slots.

Is there any solution to solve my question?
Maybe I’m blind and didn’t see it yet.

2:
Is there any option to enable guest booking so the client don’t have to register for booking a service?

Really enjoy your plugin.

Would be happy if someone helps me out.

Kinds regards,
Marc

Hi,

1. We can search only by dates, but if you have the time slots function enabled, then when you select the date January 1, for example, and there is at least one available slot, you will see this booking in the search. Please check these docs:
  1. Unfortunately, there is no such feature; registration is mandatory in our system.

Hi, thanks for the fast response.
Is it planned to get the time attribute in the search, or is it possible to get a custom solution with sql and php?

I tried it with time slots and selected mo, tue, wed. from 4pm-10pm.
But when i choose thursday or something the listing will get displayed anyways.
So the “date” based search does not really work for me.

Is it planned to enable guest booking or is it possible to get some php snippet to prevent “check login”

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster. Unfortunately, we don’t plan such features, because our system requires registration and login, and there is no PHP snippet for this.

Hi,

i try to describe my problem:

The vendor setup he is available from Monday to Thursday from 9am until 6pm for example.

The buyer in my example is looking for an available vendor on Saturday.
If he is selecting a date which is on saturday e.g the 14th October 2023 he can see the vendors listing which is only available from monday to thursday.
So the “date available” search does not work for me, because the listings also get shown up which are not available on this day.

Anyways i need the opportunity that the buyer don’t have to choose an timeslot instead he is picking i need you from 10am to 11am. (the function works in WooCommerce Booking for example.
The price automaticly get calculated with the amount of hours the buyer selected.

I hope you understand my issue.

thanks for your help.

We can not reproduce this issue. Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.