Seeking Guidance on Listing Upload Limits for Successful Site Launch

Hello, community!

I’m currently in the process of uploading listings for my website via a .csv file. The file contains 14,000 listings, and I have a couple of questions regarding the upload process:

1. Maximum Listings: Is there a maximum limit on the number of listings I can have on my site? I want to ensure that I’m within the specified limit.

2. Bulk Upload Limit: While attempting to upload the .csv file with all 14,000 listings, only 381 of them seem to have been successfully uploaded. Is there a restriction on the number of listings I can upload at once? If so, what is the recommended approach for uploading a large number of listings efficiently?

I’m eager to resolve this issue as I need to get these listings up before officially launching my site. Any assistance or advice on optimizing the upload process would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

1. Please note that this all depends on the hosting provider, third-party plugins, and other settings; there is no limit on our part.

2. Please increase max_execution_time on your server to upload more listings at one time. It is possible to ask your hosting provider to increase this parameter value. In the current version, the import functionality depends on this parameter, but we will fix it in future updates.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.