Select field search limited to 1

Hello,

I noticed that for the Select Field, if the “Allow Multiple selection” is not checked, the field is not searchable.

Do you have any idea how I can make the select field searchable while keeping it limited to only one selection ?

Thanks in advance.

Cordially, Zak.

Please make sure that there are at least 20 options. Then searching by option will be available in all cases

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you !

Hey,

It is not working. As you can see I have 25 options and it it not searchable in the filter form :

Any clue ?

Thanks, Zak.

Please let me know if there are any hierarchical options, if so then there’s a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. If there’s a 1-level list it should be ok, the search limit is set to 20 in the code hivepress/common.js at master · hivepress/hivepress · GitHub

Oh yes, many options are hierarchical. So i’ll wait for the fix. For the moment to be able to have the search I set up it search field a multiple slection with « search in one the selected option ».

In addition, I noticed that the dropdown doesn’t drop enough to be able to see well the options. Any clue to make the drop go a bit more down ?

Thanks in advance.

Cordially, Zak.

Please try this CSS snippet to start but please note that it can require further customization

.hp-template--listings-view-page .select2-results__options{
	max-height:400px !important;
}

Perfect. Thank you very much for your help !

1 Like

Hello, I come back to see if this subject is planed to be solve ?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, we’ll try to fix this as soon as possible, it’s still in the bug tracker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.