Selling Categories feature does not work

Hi. I have both the marketplace and the booking extension. I wanted to create categories that could sell listings, and avoid that with other categories. So I went to Hivepress>Settings>Listings>Selling and I allowed only the categories that I wanted to sell listings.

Unfortunately, even after that, every category can sell its own listings, even the categories that are not allowed to.

This is so unfortunate because the categories that I don’t want to sell their listing already have a price attribute, and because of this issue now there are multiplied price attributes for those categories that I don’t want to sell listings…

Can Anyone help me fix this issue?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

Hi, I just sent a very detailed email to support@hivepress.io , with all the necessary temporary login links. Thank you for your support!

Hi,

​Sorry for the delay.

Thank you for the detailed information, but the Marketplace category-specific feature does not work fully with the Bookings extension, but we plan to add it as soon as possible.

Hi Andrii,
Do you mean that it is impossible to allow some categories to sell listings and create categories that are not allowed to do so while having the booking extension as well?

If so, could you please update the community as soon as this problem will be fixed? It is vital for my websites and I believe it is important for other users as well.

Thank you for your support,

Regards,

Francesco.

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Marketplace category-specific feature does not work fully with the Bookings extension.
We’ll let the community know when we release a new update.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.