SEO extension dynamic titles

Hello, I have the SEO extension. As an optional attribute for listings I have “Price” which is displayed as “$%value%”. When this optional “Price” attribute is left blank, the listing block and listing page will not show it as intended. But, the SEO extension dynamic title will show “$” for the token. I’ve tried every which way to adjust this out to no avail. I’m looking for a solution.

On a separate note (not as important to me - I’m mostly concerned about the price attribute), also for the dynamic title for SEO extension if I use a token for an attribute that is not used in the listing, it will still display in the dynamic title.

How can I implement a conditional statement that checks if the %value% is empty and, if so, does not display the token at all. As this is how it should function.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. But thanks for your suggestion, we’ll consider adding this feature.

Why is it when I put say %listing.attribute1% in listing SEO title, but the user does not fill out or check the attribute1 field. The attribute still shows in the title?

Hi,

I see. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.