Service fee still being calculated from security deposit

I have this exact same issue: Service Fee calculated out of Security Deposit

Which was closed and “fixed”, but I am still seeing the service fee being calculated from the subtotal + security deposit…

Commission Rate: 3.99%
Commission Fee: $14.99

Subtotal + security deposit = $360
Commission Rate based on 3.99%: $14.37 + $14.99 (commission fee) = $29.36

The commissions should be based on $110 not $360.

Sorry for the late reply.

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I have added you as a temporary user, please let me know when you find an answer. I cannot start advertising this website until the issue gets fixed.

I would like to know how you fixed this too, please post the results once it’s solved, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

This bug has been confirmed and we will fix it in the next update.

Hi Andrii,

Has this bug been resolved yet in an update?
We’re having a very similar issue to the above with how the commission is being calculated. As per the below image the commission should be calculated on the $500 with the host earnings being $480. However they are receiving more than this which is taking earnings away from us. This is all based on a 4% commission rate.

Thanks,
Emma

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We haven’t released an update yet, so the bug is still visible. We will try to release the update as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.