Set rental periods with set prices

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a peer-to-peer fashion rental platform. I am curious if it is possible to establish default rental periods for each listing. Ideally, these predefined periods would be set at 4 days, 8 days, 16 days, or 30 days. Importantly, the pricing for these durations should not be based on the daily rate visible in the calendar. Instead, I’d like to enable users to set their own prices for these specific durations. For instance, a lender could specify price X for a 4-day rental, price Y for an 8-day rental, and so forth.

It’s crucial that any rental durations outside of the predefined 4, 8, 16, or 30 days are restricted. Is this customisation feasible?

Kind regards,

Egle

Hi,

I’ll post the email reply here in case if it’s useful for someone.

Unfortunately there’s no option to pre-define specific date ranges to select from, but there are a few workarounds. For example, you can set the minimum rental duration to prevent short-term rentals (e.g. less than 4 days). Also, you can allow discounts in settings based on the number of days, so for rentals of 4, 8, 16, 30 days the price would be different (instead of just multiplication of the base price).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.