Set up free listing with fewer fields than paid listings?

How can I set up a free listings with minimal fields? I’d like to reserve opening hours, social links and other details for paid listings only. (I am trying to offer a free listing with very minimal fields and allow update of details with a paid listing.)
Is there any combination of extensions to do this? I would like to avoid custom code as I am not a developer.

Hi,

The easiest option is to restrict Paid Listings to a category and link the listing attributes to the categories.

I tried that. I think the answer is this software does not do what I was trying to do, so I will have to work with this solution. There is documentation on the individual features, but is there any documentation that explains how this software works overall? Also, that auto renew feature would be EXTREMELY helpful. I am already planning 2.0 of my website and the auto renew is very very very - did I say very? :slight_smile: important. Thanks and regards. Also, Happy New Year!

Hi,

This extension allows you to monetize the publication of listings. That is, if a vendor wants to publish a listing and you have this extension set up, you will be able to receive payment from them if they purchase a package. You can find the documentation at this link Paid Listings - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.