Share Buyer Details with Vendor

Hi there Team HP

We’ve enabled Share Buyer details with Vendor, and added a user attribute of Contact Number.
We don’t notice the Buyer’s Contact Number anywhere when logging in as a Vendor account to our site.
In what Block/pages/emails are the details shared and after what events? :upside_down_face:

Hi,

Please note that this option shows the WooCommerce checkout details of the vendor (e.g. the Phone, Country, etc. field that you fill in on the checkout page); this feature does not affect custom attributes.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi there Team HP

Apologies Andrii, we’re communicating via email on custom development you guys are doing for us and here in the Community. I just think some questions may be helpful to other community members, so I choose to rather post them here.

Just to be clear, its the Buyer’s details I’m inquiring about Share Buyer details with Vendor.

So where are the Woo Buyer details shared with the Vendor?
We need the Vendor to have the Buyer’s contact number so they can contact the Buyer regarding the Booking should they need to for whatever reason.

Does it maybe get shared in the booking received emails, s if that’s the case we need to look at the custom email templates that has been developed that override the default templates we create that you mentioned Ihor might change so we can create our own templates with our required formatting. But let me await your clarification on this first. :upside_down_face:

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Please note that this option does not apply to Bookings, as it is a Marketplace feature. This feature is taken from the form checkout (with the phone number) and appears on the order page when the vendor views this page. You will need a custom implementation to display this information on the booking page.

I believe this will be useful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.