Show listing images instead of vendor profile images

Hi. I created a website using your plug-in, the only issue I have now is that agents sign up and post their talent( like influencers) and the service page only shows the profile picture of the agent( person who signed up). Is there any way I can display the service picture uploaded instead of the profile picture on the service page? Thank you

Hi,

Please try this PHP snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_block/blocks',
	function( $blocks, $template ) {
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			[ 'blocks' => $blocks ],
			[
				'blocks' => [
					'listing_image' => [
						'path' => 'listing/view/block/listing-image',
					],
				],
			]
		)['blocks'];
	},
);
1 Like

Thank you andrii. That worked great. The only problem is the image is not visible on the personal listings page of the agent, when a user clicks on the agent profile where all that agent’s listings are, it only shows names. But it worked perfectly for the service page. How can I also put it on the page, like this image, images are missing.

Please make sure that there are no CSS snippets that may hide images, the snippet above should be applied to all listings regardless of the page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.