Show Map not working

The map button in the toolbar is not doing anything. Can you spot the issue?

• I have implemented the Geolocation, but also I unset the geolocation from the search bar.

Hi,

Please try to click the “show map” button. On the screenshot provided, it wasn’t clicked.

Additionally, check the doc on setting up Geolocation: How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

Please also disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any). If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users, and refresh the permalink structure: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center

Hope it helps.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi,

In the following image you will find the show map clicked and nothing happening.

I do not use a coaching plugin, I see that there is a default caching wp provides.

Any other ideas?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi thank you for your help, I just sent you credentials through email. Please let me know your findings.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We checked this issue, and it seems to be caused by a template that was overwritten in HivePress > Templates. Please try deleting the previous template and creating a new one and see if everything works correctly.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii thanks so much I just realized there is a block called “map“ that I was missing, it works great. Thank you for checking in.

Quick question. Is there a way to customize how the name of listings are displayed in the map? Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature; it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi Andrei, I went in the snippets collection and only I could find related to map is the order in which is echoed in the listings search.

Is this the same template file for modifying how the string is formatted?

Hi,

If you do not find the snippet you need or a similar one, then a detailed review and custom implementation are required. If you’re familiar with coding, I recommend checking out these links:

thank you for those resources reference Andrii :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.