Show Post a Request text on mobile view

Hello, could you please assist me with a CSS code that will make the ‘Post a Request’ button resemble the ‘Add Listing’ button on mobile? I’ve been attempting to achieve this on my own, but due to my limited coding knowledge, I’ve hit a roadblock. This is the only remaining issue I need to fix before going live. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please check the solution in this topic How to show “post a request” button TEXT on mobile view? - #4 by andrii

The question isn’t about showing the text, as it’s already shown. Instead, it’s about how to make sure these buttons are the same size (height and width) plus that overlap.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible, it will require a custom implementation using CSS and PHP snippets. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.