Show Tags and Reviews on a single listing

I wonder if this is a bug, a missing feature or if i am to blind to find it.
I want to use the review and the tags plugin.

Installing works fine. Also you can write reviews on the frontend and set Tags for a listing very easy.

But Displaying this in a single listing causes some trouble for me.
In every listing it shows always all reviews ever postet. Also it shows every tag which is created. That seems not right.

To show reviews and tags, i created a template for listing and inserted the blocks „Listing Tags“ and „Reviews“. I assumed, these blocks would show only the Tags and Reviews for a single Listing?

For troubleshooting, i also deactivated all other plugins except from hivepress.

Thanks for reporting this, it seems to be a bug - the Templates feature is still in Beta and we have to update Reviews and Tags to fix these (to make the template-specific blocks available instead of the common ones).

If it’s urgent, please try customizing the listing page using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub or other developer resources, or you can also consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.