Site Health images Issue

After installing HivePress Geolocation plugin, my WordPress says there is a critical issue with the Site Health as some PHP modules are missing. So far from what I see the website still works fine, but I am concerned. Did anyone else encounter this? I’m running WordPress version 6.4.2 and PHP version 8.1, hosting provider is Hostinger.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

The error reads:

One or more required modules are missing

• Warning The optional module, imagick, is not installed, or has been disabled.
  • Error The required module, gd, is not installed, or has been disabled.
  • Warning The optional module, intl, is not installed, or has been disabled.

Hi,

This is most likely a coincidence, as these issues are not related to the Geolocation extension. I recommend contacting your hosting provider to enable these modules (WordPress requires these modules to display images correctly).

Hi andrii,

You are right. It was an issue from my hosting provider, changing my PHP version to 8.0 fixed the issue. I upgraded again to PHP 8.1 and the issue did not come back.

During this troubleshooting I realised that my hosting provider also supports PHP 8.2. Do you recommend I use this later version rather than 8.1 for Listinghive?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Yes, you can use this version, as there are currently no known issues that could affect the functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.