Statistics disconnects

Hello team, the Statistics integration keeps disconnecting and I have to watch it and reconnect it about weekly. I am guessing that it is a caching issue but I can’t figure out how to stop it. I followed one of your videos on all things including installing the lite speed cache plugin. How can I stop the Statistics integration from disconnecting?

Hi,

​Please send more details about the issue, and we will do our best to help you.

The Google Analytics keeps disconnecting. I get the account connected and it lasts for a couple of days, sometimes a week. Then when I go to look at the Statistics on any listing it doesn’t show the view count. So I check the settings and see either that the access has been revoked and I have to Grant Access again or it says it is connected but not reporting. So I have to disconnect and reconnect to get the Statistics info. It is very inconvenient. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.