Sticky header hide Footer menu & unlimited scroll

Can’t able to hide footer menu . I changed menu settings , disabled footer menu but still footer menu is displayed on every page . I want to create sticky header & unlimited scroll but want to hide footer menu but none is working . Sticky header not possible with many plugins & footer menu hide is also impossible .

Categories made very very slow

I create around 250 categories which made extremely slow site when someone want to post ad . When category is choosen it takes 5-8 seconds to get add image button in active position .

How can I hide preloader ? I

Yes, sticky header would require some customizations but you can remove the footer menu by assigning an empty menu to the Footer menu location in Appearance/Menus. You can also hide the footer completely if required:

.site-footer {display:none!important}

You can hide the loading spinner in Appearance/Customize/Homepage section. The loading speed depends on many factors, e.g. third-party plugins (keep these to a minimum), caching / optimization, hosting plan, content (too many search filters or categories may increase the loading time).

1 Like

Thanks … footer issue is solved but sticky header seems necessary because it’s site name that user keep always in mind because it gets more visibility for domain

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.