Stripe 400 error after payment

Hello,

I am on the RentalHive theme for seasonal rentals. I cannot finalize my site because payments received on the platform are not transferred to the host’s account.
However, I receive all funds in the company’s stripe account.
I followed all the steps indicated in this forum but without success. In my company stripe account and in the relevant host account tab here are the API logs: those for the platform are still in error and those for the account are ok.
I don’t know what’s missing. I also received an email indicating a payment failure because there was not enough funds on Stripe… I’m lost, who can help me?
Thanks !

Hi,

Please check the solutions on this topic: Stripe connect issue - #3

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hello,

I’ve checked everything and it’s ok (API key etc).
I also did the test on a new host but I still have this error. When I click on it, it tells me that there is not enough funds on Stripe for the payment and the amount is wrong.
I’m testing on amounts of €2 or €3.
Here, the amount is 194€. If the customer pays €2, there won’t be €194 on Stripe.

Where does this bug come from?

Thanks !

Hi,

From our part, we can only provide general recommendations on how to set up Stripe. If you don’t find the appropriate recommendations in the topic I sent you above, then please review the Stripe documentation in more detail or contact their support, as we unfortunately don’t have more details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.