Stripe Connect does not work

Hello

I am working on Rental Hive. Now, I want to set up payout by Stripe Connect.

What I have done : follow the instruction, create my Stipe Connect Account, set up the Api, and allow people to request payout by Stripe.

When a host click on “add a list” it redirect to a page to fill out information, at the end, there is the button that should redirect to adding informations for Stripe, but here is what happened :

You can only create new accounts if you’ve signed up for Connect, which you can learn how to do at Stripe Connect | Stripe Documentation.

I don’t know what to do. I have tried with a new account of host, but it does not work.

Hi,

Vendors have to create Stripe Express accounts and provide their account details in their dashboards (via the Set Up Stripe Payouts link) . Once this setup is complete, all earnings from completed orders will be automatically processed. Please check this doc in more detail How to enable automated payouts - HivePress Help Center

Hello Thank for your answer,
Indeed this is impossible to vendors to set up their account as every time I click on the button “set up stripe payout” it redirects to this page

Hi,

Please try switching to the Test Mode and make sure that the Stripe Connect is set up correctly, I found a few topics by the error message:

Please don’t forget to change the Stripe secret key in HivePress/Settings/Integrations after switching to Test Mode because the test and the live keys differ.

Also, you can refer to this topic Marketplace 1.3.0 - #14

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.