Submit listing page not showing titles

We took some time off and coming back to our site our submit listing page is no longer showing titles and i am seeing a jquery-migrate deprecated error in the console. not sure how to fix this.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

i have disabled all plug ins but problem still persists. we only have hivepress plug ins installed currently

Hi,

You can ignore deprecated errors, these are not existing errors but future errors if, for example, a major jquery update is released. As for the incorrect form display, please make sure that you have installed our extensions and themes and a clean WordPress, disabled all third-party plugins and customizations. If the issue persists, please send us a link to your website.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

i added our keys to the profile as well as our website. problem is still persisting. we are on newest version of WP 6.4.2 and only plug ins we have active are hivepress. all up to date. please see our website under our profile and see this page /submit-listing/details/

thanks

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

all that is sent

Hi,

Please send a temporary link manually, as automatic ones may not come.

1 Like

hello, just sent manually

Hi,

Most likely, these are issues with customization or third-party plugins. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please send us full access to your site (to our email), as we only have access to the front page, not the backend.

sent you admin access and i have already disabled all 3rd party plugins an cache. i have tried this on chrome and safari an the issue persists. no titles on fields on listing details , font is showing up white which basically makes it invisible. submit button does nothin. we started this conversation 3 weeks ago an there has been no resolution

Hi,

Unfortunately, we did not receive a new link for temporary access from you, I recommend that you resend it manually. Regarding the timing of your issue, please note that you sent us access 12 days after we requested it from you, so we could not resolve it without action on your part. Moreover, the access was only to the front page.

link sent manually to support@hivepress.io

how do i change the font color on the listing details page?

i think this is the issue. the font on the page is now white. not sure how it changed but this is what we need to update.

Hi,

You have incorrectly overwritten the template in HivePress > Templates, so the fields were not displayed correctly. Now everything seems to be working correctly. As for the font, please make sure you haven’t made any customizations in Appearance > Customize.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.