Tags disapear

Hello, I bought the tag extension, and I have been creating tags in the admin so that I can have SEO-friendly urls. But I notice that if the tags are not assigned to a listing, they simply disappear from the admin. I don’t know if this is normal or a bug.

I bought the tag extension so that I can create SEO-friendly urls from normal attributes. but I guess if there are no listings with a tag, they simply vanish.

Aslo, I don’t want users to be able to add tags; I want to assign them myself depending on the attributes they choose, just to have SEO-friendly urls. So…can I hide the tags from the frontend submission forms? and assigned tags to the listings in the admin?

The nice thing about tags is that I can create urls and meta descriptions for attributes, so if a user selects an attribute, I can then create a tag in the admin and assign the tag to the listing and then have links to those listings. I don’t know if I am explaining myself correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.