Take requests from different clients

Hello,

I know that Hivepress has a “requests” extension.
I want to take requests from clients or register requests I take from clients about my property rental/sell/buy website. I’d like to take notes about their address, phone number, and their budget and also if they’re looking to sell or to buy.

My question here is: Can the “requests” extension do that? Also, 3 agents are working with the site and I want them can take requests, and see each other’s requests but not delete them, like a CRM, but simple.

If I could take a 1-day trial of requests extension it would be the best option.

Hi,

Generally, yes. You can add custom fields to requests and users will have to fill them out (like address/budget, etc.).

All the requests can be public and only the user who posted it or a website admin can delete them.

Since Requests is a downloadable product, there’s no trial period for this. But we have 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can return it if it doesn’t fit your needs.

Hi Serhii,

Okay then, I will try it right now.

Thank you!

Hi again,

It looks like the request plugin does the job but I want to delete/disable the Image field and Description field (which were there by default and I’m not seeing an option to remove them), I only want to display my custom attributes.

Also, I don’t want to take the requests directly from the clients, I want the agents to add them for their clients, so I want to hide the “Post a Request” button on the header of my page, can we do that?

Thanks again,

Hi,

Please use these PHP and CSS snippets (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

1. Hide the images field in the request form #hivepress #requests · GitHub

2. Hide the description field in the request form:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/request_update',
	function( $form ) {
		unset( $form['fields']['description'] );

return $form;
	},
);

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/request',
	function( $model ) {
		$model['fields']['description']['required'] = false;

return $model;
	},
);
  1. Hide the Post a Request button #hivepress #requests · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.