The attribute is not displayed in Filter & Search

I’ve added a new attribute to Listings and I have selected to have it display in the search and filters sections on the frontend but unfortunately I am not seeing them. I’ve cleared my cache to check that, but no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

Please provide more info regarding your issue with the attribute (send us a screenshot with full settings).

Please also disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any).

Lastly, please make sure that you’re adding attributes correctly: How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center

Thanks for the response Nikita.

This new attribute is related to Vendors. I have added the attribute as seen in the below screenshots. I would expect the attribute to display as searchable and filterable on the frontend page but it does not appear. I also followed the guide and was able to get the same attribute to work for Listings, and the filter and search work there, just not for Vendors.

Ok, oddly… as I am taking the screenshots it’s now working for Vendors, but not for Listings. :man_shrugging:t2:

Images attached below:

Thank you,
James

Hi,

If the attribute is added for vendors, it will be displayed only in the vendors search and not in the listings search.
And vice versa, if the attribute is added for listings, then it will be displayed in the listings search only.

Hope it helps.

I created the same attribute for both vendors and listings. Only one is showing in the search. This should be visible in the screenshots that I provided.

James

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.